Following the closure of the cottage during the Corona-virus restrictions, we are pleased to open for NPC members and members of their households. Unfortunately availability has had to be greatly reduced in order for the club to meet our legal obligations on social distancing etc..
- NPC members only - advanced booking required - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights only with a minimum of 2 nights. For other days please contact the Booking Secretary directly to discuss.
- You MUST wait for confirmation before coming to the cottage.
- All guests must have read and adhere to the Covid-19 requirements.
- Initially we will be able to allow one household to stay in the cottage with full use of the kitchen, showers and one toilet.
In doing it this way, we hope that we can relax the rules in the future, as the national lock-down rules change, which will hopefully allow more households to stay.
Availability is shown below - please check before making a booking.
Before making a booking please ensure that the following conditions are met by your household.
- The only people that will be staying are part of your household as defined by the government (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
- You have or can acquire the contact information of all those in your household's booking.
- You are not trying to book within 72 hours of another booking.
- Your booking will be paid for via bank transfer.
How to Book...
To book your stay, please email the booking secretary - email@example.com
Include the following:
- Your full name
- The days you wish you stay (min 2 nights)
- How many tents / vans
- The number in your group
- The full names and phone numbers of each person staying (for contact tracing)